Flashback (2011) and a (two) Giveaway(s)!!
Two thousand and 11 – Already gone and it was actually a pretty good one! I got many interesting and exciting things done! First of all I got my driver’s license (Sigh of relief…hehe), launched this blog (Super happy for it), attended foodblogforum conference (where I got to be a sous chef for the Arnold Myint ) and most importantly I got to visit my family back home after 4 years!
It doesn’t end here! Besides all these exciting things I also had to go through my stupid wisdom teeth surgery from which I am still recovering and doctor said it might even take few more months…bummer!! But as long as I can eat and enjoy my food I am fine with it!!
Oh and btw this post is going to be pretty long so please have a cup of coffee to enjoy along with it.
We also traveled a lot! A lot!! We went to Orlando, FL to celebrate our wedding anniversary and in October we were visiting our families in India so that definitely involves lots of travelling! So overall, it had been a pretty adventurous 2011. Loved it!
And here I am wishing you all a very very happy 2012. May this year will bring lots and lots of happiness and more importantly good health to you and your loved ones.
We had a great start to the New year…we invited friends home for dinner and had a blast! How did you celebrate yours?
Today I would like to thank few people in my life, without them my life is INCOMPLETE. One is my husband Vikas of course and my beloved family. Love you guys! I am very much blessed to have a wonderful husband and a family who knows me more than myself…Thank you guys for being my life.
I am also thankful to have great friends like you in my life…you guys keep me going and your friendship is very important to me! So thank you
Talking about 2011, here are the top 10 recipes that I loved developing, sharing and enjoyed serving. Actually I am very proud of myself that I took step out of my comfort zone to develop some recipes! So proud! I also got to develop my passion which is food and foodography and I even discovered that I can actually write! So Yay to me!! hehe
1. Balsamic roasted tomato-basil Ice cream 2. Char-grilled broccoli with chili and garlic tadka 3. Sun dried tomato pesto rolls 4. Balsamic cherries and peach crisp 5. Balsamic strawberries and ricotta mousse 6. Potato soup 7. Spicy scrambled tofu with sweet potato hash browns 8. Spinach strawberry salad with baked goat cheese 9. Mangomisu 10. Peach and beetroot salad with lemon and shallot vinaigrette
Oh boy! That was pretty hard to decide..but they are my favorites!
Now finally, let’s talk about the Giveaway (Two actually)! Do you like to save money? Do you shop with coupons? Do you buy daily special deals from groupons, living social, etc…? Then let me introduce you to the Eversave! It saves your money by offering some daily amazing local and national deals.
Here’s what Kelsey from Eversave has to say: Eversave works day and night to negotiate the very best deals for you on all the things you love. From spas and restaurants to lift tickets and yoga classes – Eversave delivers these local discounts directly to your inbox, in the form of a Save.
In addition to their daily local deals, they also offer spectacular Saves from online merchants which allows their customers nationwide to get in on the fun!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Eversave to start receiving daily e-mails with details of the Saves happening in your neighborhood. Eversave will even give you $2 to use towards your next purchase just for creating an account!
And don’t forget to spread the word. Eversave makes it easy and rewarding to share Saves with family and friends. Whether you tell them about a deal you love via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter, when someone you’ve referred to the site makes his or her first purchase, we’ll add $10 in Save Rewards to your account.
Daily deals offering out-of-this-world savings – it’s that simple. Visit Eversave today & learn more.
Thank you Kelsey for introducing Eversave to my readers! Getting back to the giveaway, this giveaway is sponsored by Eversave of course and they are giving away 2 “Save rewards vouchers” worth of $15 each! You can use this money towards your next purchase on Eversave. And they do offer some great deals everyday both locally and nationally!
Oh and Do not forget to check their “Best of 2011” Promotion they are offering today and tomorrow. Just choose your city to see what they have to offer!
So go ahead and enter to win this giveaway and treat yourself with a yoga class/ spa/ dinner at some restaurant/ nice kitchen gadget anything you like on Eversave!
Here’s what you need to do to enter the giveaway!
- “Like” ZaikaZabardast on Facebook.
- Subscribe to ZaikaZabardast’s email updates. It’s on the right column on this page!
- Subscribe to Eversave’s daily deals!
- Once you are done with all 3 steps, come back to this post and leave a comment BELOW, letting me know you have done so. If you do not comment on this blog post your entry will not count. So please do not forget to leave a comment here.
And if you are already a subscriber and you already like the Facebook page, do not forget to mention that in a comment below.
Optional entries: Increase your chance to win the giveaway
- Follow ZaikaZabardast on Twitter. Leave a comment saying know you are following.
- Tweet about this giveaway saying “I just entered to win Eversave’s save bucks voucher giveaway on http://wp.me/pTI6E-lj @zaikazabardast @eversave @EversaveBNA “
- Follow Eversave Nashville on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/EversaveBNA and tweet about the giveaway.
- Like Eversave Nashville on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eversavenashville
This giveaway will run from 1/3/12 to 1/5/12 your 11:59 pm. And winners will be announced on 1/6/12.
The giveaway is officially closed. Thank you all for your entries.
- This giveaway is open for USA residents only. Sorry folks from outside the USA. But you can still enter a comment!
- I will use the Random number generator software program to choose 2 winners on 1/6/12.
- Winners will be notified via email. And if I do not hear back from them within 48 hours then I will pick another one.
- Also please make sure when you leave a comment, you leave a valid email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. (Do not worry, your email address won’t get published on my post, it is just for me and it will be confidential) !
- Two winners will receive “Save rewards voucher” worth of $15 each sponsored by Eversave! You will receive it in your Eversave account.
Hurry!! I am sooo excited!
Remember you have till 11:59 pm on 1/5/11 to enter the giveaway!!
Enjoy and again have a very happy New Year!