Healthylicious Strawberry cheesecake milkshake – Valentine day special
February is a month of celebration for us. First of all we are celebrating our 2nd Wedding anniversary very soon and secondly everyone’s favorite “The Valentine’s day” is coming up!
Any celebration is incomplete without sweet treats, right? But this year I am going to celebrate it differently by making it HEALTHIER. Remember one of my resolutions?? Still sticking to it..hehe..because I am not ready to do few more hours of extra workout? nah!
But, I promise not to compromise on taste while making it healthier “Healthylicious” is the mantra!
Starting with this delicious and HEALTHY Strawberry cheesecake milkshake. Last summer I tried this recipe from Missinthekitchen and oh boy! It was delish and addictive that I started to drink it for lunch/late night snack or even in breakfast sometimes. Do I need to mention that how much weight did I gain?? Shhhh…it was still damn good!
But I tried to make a Healthier version without sugar, full fat cream cheese and ice cream! Yup and still it tastes Delicioussss
Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Yields: 1 big 16 oz. glass
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1-1.5 oz softened 1/3 less fat Neufatel cheese/cream cheese (You can always add it more)
- 3-4 whole ripe fresh Strawberries
- 12 oz. of Milk
- 1 Tbsp Honey (use less or more – depends how sweet your strawberries are)
- ½ tsp pure Vanilla extract
- ½ Graham cracker (crumble it – just use your hands)
- Add cream cheese, strawberries, honey, milk and vanilla extract to a blender (I used my Magic bullet which really does wonders).
- Blend it for about 30 seconds to a minute until everything is well blended and smooth.
- Pour into glass and sprinkle graham crumbs on the top and slurp..slurp!